Cemus Research Forum is an interdisciplinary research forum for PhD students and researchers that focuses on environmental and development studies.
Application form for association can be downloaded here
The completed application form should be sent to Dr. Gloria Gallardo Coordinator of research Studies, Cefo
Cemus Research Forum (Cefo) is an interdisciplinary research seminar for PhD students that focus on broad environment and development-related issues. As a PhD student associated to Cefo you aim to participate actively in Cefo’s research seminars (about 5 seminars per term) and propose activities according to your own research interest. The courses and the seminars are also open for those doctoral students that are not associated to CEFO.
All doctoral students associated to Cefo have the possibility to:
- Actively participate in Cefo’s research seminars
- Develop own doctoral courses and seminars, depending on own interest, in which case the student get a time limited position as course coordinator.
- Take one or more of Cefo’s doctoral courses
- Present and discuss own research or discuss articles
- Meet doctoral students from other departments and universities
- Invite interesting guest speakers
- Get an interdisciplinary perspective on own research
- Relate own research to environmental and development issues.
- Take part in Cefo’s field trips and excursions (both national and international)