This year the SAIL (Sustainability Applied in International Learning) course is organised as a 7.5 ECTS credits course at Uppsala University.
Course dates: 10 – 27 September 2012
Deadline for applications: 15 April 2012, please see the instructions on how to apply for the course.
The course will be prepared and run on board by an international group of teachers.
Preliminary route for the cruise on board the Polish sailing ship STS Fryderyk Chopin:
- Gdynia, Poland; departure 10/09
- Rønne, Denmark; arrival 15/09, departure 16/09
- Karlshamn, Sweden; arrival 17/09, departure 18/09
- Liepaja, Latvia or Klaipeda, Lithuania; arrival 22/09, departure 23/09
- Swinoujscie, Poland; arrival 27/09
Travel costs to and from the boat will be the responsibility of the participants and their universities.